Projects

Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Thinking of You

I love the Sizzix Big shot! Have I ever told you that? It's my favorite! These super easy cards came together in a flash! I got the idea from Gretchen Barron's card here. I just changed the colors and Designer Series Paper.








I used our new In Color cardstock Melon Mambo. I think that I'm going to say that it's my new favorite color. Simply score your cardstock in half & when you run it through your Big Shot, make sure that the scored end doesn't touch the scallops on the die.








Recipe ~All supplies Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise noted~

Stamps Kind & Caring Thoughts (Level 3 Hostess)
Ink Melon Mambo Classic Ink, Chocolate chip Classic Ink
Cardstock Melon Mambo (4 1/2 x 8), Whisper White (3 1/2 x 3 1/2)
Designer Series Paper Rebecca 1 1/2 x 3 1/2 (retired)
Sizzix Big Shot Square Scallop (exclusively Stampin' Up!)
Ribbon 5/8" White Grosgrain (unknown)
Accessories SNAIL Adhesive, 12" cutter, Stylus

Thanks for looking.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment