Projects

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Valentine's Day tags



These are the cutest tags! I have a friend who orders from me for holidays. I made tags similar to these for Christmas for her & she loved them so much she asked me to make some for Valentine's Day. Two days before Valentine's Day!


















copywrite Stampin' UP! 1989-2008

Sorry, I just couldn't get a clear pix.

So, I whipped these up (thank goodness she only wanted 30 of them!) Her name is Keilani (Hawaiian). So, of course, she always wants something Hawaiian on anything I make for her.




















copywrite Stampin' UP! 1989-2008

Recipe:
All Stampin' UP! unless otherwise noted.
Words printed on computer.
Stamps: All Through The Year
Ink: Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Confetti White
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain ribbon, corner punch, slot punch, 2 way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

No comments:

Post a Comment