Projects

Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!


Michigan snow!
This is what it looked like outside my sister's home when I went to visit in January.












































from inside the house (backyard)















I flew out there (from California) in the middle of winter so she could have a Stampin' UP! party.
...and so that we could visit, of course!

Everyone thought I was crazy to go at that time of year.
well...I like snow.
...and the cold.
I would much rather be cold than hot.

from outside (backyard)















It was so beautiful and serene.
One morning my sister woke me to come look at the falling snow.
The flakes were fat and slowly falling.
It looked like it should have been Christmas morning.
Oh, how I miss the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment