Projects

Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

More classes at my Library




I'm so jazzed!

Last October & November I taught two scrapbooking classes at (my) Glendora Library.
They also asked me to teach two card classes.
The first is in two weeks and the other one will be three weeks later.

What is so fantastic about my Library is that the classes are FREE to anyone who signs up.
The Friends of the Library Foundation is funding them and they are so wonderful and generous.

If you haven't noticed, I my library and all the people who work there!
They are all fabulous!

As I am an avid reader, I am there allot and I'm always requesting Inter-Library Loans (ILL) of books that Glendora doesn't carry.

I just wish I had more time to devote to reading!

Kathy







No comments:

Post a Comment