Projects

Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

flower pot card



After seeing so many of these cards floating around on websites and blogs, I wanted my ladies to make them for Stamp-A-Stack.

Every one I saw was all so unique and pretty. I decided to make it easier on my ladies and die cut a whole lotta flowers in a whole lotta colors with my Sizzix Big Shot.

Otherwise, we'd have been sitting there ALL night stamping & cutting out flower after flower after flower. I reeeeaaally think that they were grateful that they didn't have to do that.

So, here's the finished project...

FYI: I took Patty Bennett's idea and brayered Dusty Durango Classic Ink onto the bottom of the flower pot to give it a terra cotta look.









~All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted~


Recipe

Stamps Birthday Wishes (retired)
Ink Dusty Durango Classic
Cardstock Kraft, Dusty Durango, Only Orange, Tempting Turquoise, Not Quite Navy, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Almost Amethyst, various current & retired scraps
Sizzix Big Shot Flower Layers, Flower Layers #3
Punches Rectangle hand held, Scallop Edge, Curly Label
Ribbon 1/4" Black Grosgrain
Accessories 12" cutter, Stylus, Mono-multi Adhesive, Brayer, SNAIL Adhesive


And...lookie here...a link for a printable pattern I found on Andrea Wolford's blog. She rocks, by the way!


Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment