Projects

Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

black-eyed susan



ok....why does everyone keep calling this a Sunflower? It's 'clearly' a Black-eyed Susan. Well, at least it is to me....

Anyways, it's been my new favorite flower and I've been making a lot of them. See my original one here. I changed the color from Chocolate Chip to Basic Black and decided I like the Chocolate Chip better. It's softer and more appealing to me.

These were made to swap at a Stampin' Up! meeting I went to...hence the basket full of them.














~All supplies Stampin' Up!© unless otherwise noted~

Recipe

Stamps Kind & Caring Thoughts (Level 3 Hostess)
Ink Basic Black Classic, Crushed Curry Classic
Cardstock Kraft, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Crushed Curry
Sizzix Big Shot Daisies Flower (exclusively Stampin' Up!), Top Note (exclusively Stampin' Up!)
Punches 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle
Accessories SNAIL Adhesive, 12" cutter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Cutter Kit (distressing tool), Empressor Stylus (to emboss the black 'dot' in the middle of the flower)

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment