Projects

Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

the best is yet to be


Because the Flower Pot card was so time consuming at Stamp-A-Stack, I wanted to make the other three cards fairly simple. I loved the layout of this card I saw on Patty Bennett's blog.

So, I took Patty's basic layout & changed the colors & stamp set. What I came up with for card number one was the following...










~All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted~


Recipe

Stamps Best Yet (retired Level 1 Hostess), Stars & Swirls (retired)
Ink Brocade Blue Classic, White Craft
Cardstock Kraft, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper Print Pattern II (Level 1 hostess retired)
Punches 1-3/4" circle, Scallop Edge, Large Star
Ribbon 5/8" White Grosgrain
Accessories SNAIL Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals
Technique Tearing

Thanks for stopping by.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment