Projects

Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

old convertible


Not only is this an old convertible, it's an old card.

A while back a friend of mine asked me to make some invitations for a surprise birthday party for her (then) boyfriend.
He was turning 50 and she wanted to make it a 50's theme.

This is what I came up with....a card that looks like an old photograph.
Inside had all of the invitation info that I printed out from my computer.
She loved it.





She also asked me to make centerpieces for each of the tables. each one was a box of candy from the 50's & she made them into door prizes.
I also made party favors (thank you for coming) with personalized m&m's.
Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of those to show you.

However, she said it was a great turn out & everyone loved the whole theme.



~All supplies Stampin' Up! unless noted~

Recipe

Stamps Old Convertibles (retired), The Shape Of Things (retired), All Year Cheer I, II or III (retired)
Wheel Texture Jumbo (retired)
Cardstock Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink Creamy Caramel Classic, Basic Black Classic
Punch 1-3/8" Square
Accessories Brocade Blue ink refill, Aqua Painter, SNAIL Adhesive, 12" Cutter


Thanks for stopping by.


Kathy

1 comment: