Projects

Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

emergency card kit #1

These are the notecard sized Emergency Card Kits I made for the boutiques and for Christmas gifts this year.


I decided against making Christmas cards and using Christmas Designer Series Paper because I wanted these to be available for year-round gift giving.

Here's the outside of one....I labeled them with the help of my computer and punched it out using the wide oval punch and then layered it on the label from the Sizzix Lots of Tags (exclusively Stampin' Up!).

The handles were punched with the Scallop Edge punch and simply attached with some brads.

I tucked the sentiments into the pouch with is the Sizzix Scallop Envelope die (exclusively Stampin' Up!) and closed it with velcro.

Here's the whole kit layed out.

The Emergency instructions.

All of the cards are the same layout with different patterns on the papers. The patterned paper is not Stampin' Up!....they're paper I already had and wanted to use for this project.

The flowers are Primas and the brads are from somewhere....cannot remember.



Thanks for stopping by & stayed tuned as I'll be posting the other two kits also.
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment