Projects

Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I NEED to do that!

Let me start off this post by telling you a very cute story about my niece.
She's 3 years old and very precocious!
She makes me laugh all the time.


Including this time ~ my mother (her grandmother) made cupcakes & let her & her sister frost & decorate them with sprinkles, doo-dads, colored sugar, etc. Suffice it to say that the table & floor was a mess. A good time was had. A couple of months later she was visiting again & the 'toppings' were on the counter waiting to be put away from being pulled out of the pantry to look for something behind them. She looked at me, pointed to them and simply told me, "I NEED to do that."

Which leads me to showing you the box and cards we made at the card making class I demonstrated at Glendora Library.



copywrite Stampin' UP!© 2009

This box was actually made by me because I needed 21 boxes and only had 19. So, I sat down and designed the box & it (amazingly) looked very much like the 'bought' ones.

Recipe ~All supplies by Stampin' UP!© unless noted~
Stamps Kindness
Cardstock Whisper White, So Saffron
Ink Basic Brown
Punches Ticket Corner
Accessories Old Olive Narrow Organdy Ribbon (Retired), Silver Brad, Mono-multi glue, flowers by Prima



And here are the two cards that were made for the box





Recipe ~All supplies by Stampin' UP!© unless noted~
Stamps
Cardstock Glossy White, Real Red, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Brocade Blue
Ink Real Red
Punches 1 1/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle






Recipe ~All supplies by Stampin' UP!© unless noted~
Stamps none
Cardstock Pixie Pink, Pretty In Pink, Glossy White, Going Gray, Chocolate Chip
Ink none
Punches Circle Scallop, Flower (retired)
Accessories Paper Crimper, Silver Brad, Mono Multi glue

Kathy





No comments:

Post a Comment