Projects

Pages

Friday, September 5, 2008

Mary Kay

A little while ago I made these notebooks and pens.
They are for my sister Mary Kay (yup....that's really her name) to sell for me to all of her Mary Kay friends.

These were 6x6 notebooks that I picked up a Michael's. I covered them in cardstock and Designer Series Paper.

Pink, White & Black...that's Mary Kay colors. It was actually sorta difficult to stick with 'only' those colors. There are a couple of other colors thrown in at times.

There are some Stampin' UP! items used....mostly, I used what I found in my stash.

Sorry about the blurry images...I had to hurry & get them photographed so I could pack them up to be transported from California (where I live) to Michigan (where my sister lives). My parents were taking a road trip out to MI and that saved me mega-bucks in shipping costs.

I've got more to share in the next posts also.

copywrite Stampin' UP! 1989-2008
























No comments:

Post a Comment