Projects

Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Polkadot & Paisley 3x3 card holder

Ok, here's the deal.....I really don't like the new set Polkadot & Paisley. (Is that it's name?)
So, everyone stop using it! Because, I'm seeing so many cute samples made with it that I'm beginning to like it alot. And, then that will make me want to buy the coordinating jumbo wheel and the 1970's wallpaper...er, background paper.

This was a make-n-take at my last group meeting (upline) and it's for 3x3 cards.
We didn't make any cards at the time, but, that just means that I'm going to have to actually break down and cut the rubber on my set. sheesh!

We used Bashful Blue cardstock, stamped the Paisley's in Brocade Blue classic ink, used the technique 'direct to paper' with the Brocade Blue pad on the bottom part of the flap. We dotted in and around the paisley's with the white gel pen, added a Bashful Blue button with White narrow organdy ribbon. Blue gingham for the strap with a White narrow organdy bow. The bottom pix shows the inside which is our small flatt cello bag cut down to size.

©Copywrite Stampin' UP! 1989-2007

©Copywrite Stampin' UP! 1989-2007

No comments:

Post a Comment